1. What is Crystal Tomato® Dietary Supplement?
Crystal Tomato® Dietary Supplement is a Natural Food made from a special varietal of 100% natural Non-Genetically-Modified Tomato and is Preservative-Free.
2. What is the key active ingredient in Crystal Tomato® Dietary Supplement?
Crystal Tomato® Carotenoid is the key active ingredient in Crystal Tomato® Dietary Supplement.
3. What are Carotenoids and how do they benefit the skin?
Carotenoids are a class of natural substances (naturally occurring pigments synthesized by plants, algae, and photosynthetic bacteria). The primary function of carotenoids is Anti-Oxidant.
4. What is the difference between Crystal Tomato® Carotenoid and other regular Carotenoids?
There are many Carotenoids and they are mainly colored. The more commonly known ones are Beta Carotene (orange colored, high presence in carrots) and Lycopene (bright red colored, high presence in common tomatoes). Crystal Tomato® Carotenoid (without color) absorbs UV – color reflects absorption of visible light; colorless substances do not absorb in the visible spectrum, they absorb at lower wavelength (i.e. UV) or higher wavelength (i.e. Infra-Red or IR). Crystal Tomato® Carotenoid is UV absorber.
5. How is Crystal Tomato® beneficial to skin whitening?
Normal tomatoes have high concentrations of Colored Carotenoids which stain the skin (tanlike to orange color) if consumed in large quantity. Crystal Tomato® Carotenoid on the contrary lightens pigmentation when consumed.
6. Is Crystal Tomato® cultivated specifically for its skin whitening properties?
Yes. Crystal Tomato® corresponds to a special varietal of tomato which is cultivated specifically for this purpose only. Such type of tomato does not exist anywhere else.
7. How many tomatoes worth of Crystal Tomato® Carotenoid in each caplet?
Due to the high concentration of Crystal Tomato® Carotenoids in the supplement, each caplet corresponds to 3 fresh crystal tomatoes.
8. Would consuming normal colored carotenoids (i.e. beta-carotene /lycopene), give the same whitening effect as consuming Crystal Tomato®?
Consuming colored carotenoids darkens the color of the skin, making it look orange. Furthermore, normal tomatoes contain colored carotenoids, which do not protect against UV and do not have skin whitening functions. DISCLAIMER: This information has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA and are not intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure any condition or disease.
9. What other benefits are there in Crystal Tomato®?
Crystal Tomato® Carotenoids absorb UV and protect the skin from sun exposure whilst reducing existing pigmentation. They also inhibit the formation of additional melanin. They are a Super Anti-Oxidant and, as such, prolong cell DNA longevity.
10. How much and how long does one have to take Crystal Tomato® Dietary supplement to get the benefits?
Recommended intake for Crystal Tomato® is just One Caplet A Day but there is no harm in taking more. In view that the skin is a large organ and the benefits are delivered ‘head to toe’, 2 to 3 months for visible radiance and lightening effects should be expected. However, many patients have provided feedback that benefits of Radiance and Lightening are visible from as soon as just 3 weeks of 1-a-day consumption dosage.
11. What are the side effects from taking Crystal Tomato®?
Crystal Tomato® Dietary Supplement is a Natural Food consisting of natural tomatoes and L-cysteine (amino acids present in our body) which is a US FDA approved food additive. There are no known side effects unless one is allergic to tomatoes.