Cetaphil proudly debuts its new Soothing Foam Wash designed to give you clean, luminous, healthy-looking skin specially formulated for sensitive skin.
“The launch of the new Soothing Foam Wash against the backdrop of our 75th anniversary attests to our commitment to empowering people with sensitive skin, by using science to understand and manage the unique needs of sensitive skin.
“This new product expands our repertoire of effective solutions by now catering to consumers with sensitive skin who prefer a gentle cleanser in foam format,” beamed Agnes Tan, Country Manager of Galderma Singapore.
Allantoin, glycerin, and triple ceramides are three relaxing substances used in the new product’s formulation, which offers deep hydration without overdrying skin. As a result, it appeals to those with delicate skin prone to irritation.
With over 50% of sensitive skin users believing they require a specific cleansing solution for their sensitive skin, according to Iresearch 2020, the Cetaphil Soothing Foam Wash enters the market in a favourable position. This user group seeks a facial wash that foams offer mild washing, is simple to rinse
The Cetaphil Soothing Foam Wash
Why We Love It:
- Specially formulated gentle cleanser that hydrates and soothes sensitive skin
- Lightweight and offers a gentle yet deep cleansing efficacy to remove oil, dirt, and pore-clogging microparticles.
- Improve the skin’s natural moisture barrier and promote overall skin health
- Key ingredients: Allantoin, Glycerin, and Triple Ceramides
Price: 200ml for $29.90
Where to buy:
- Retail partners: Watsons, Guardian Health & Beauty, and Unity
- Cetaphil®® official e-stores: Shopee and Lazada
- 20% off introductory offers in retail pharmacies.