Beauty lovers rejoice! For the first time ever, beauty brands and enthusiasts alike will be able to interact and experience the latest beauty trends and products on a live virtual platform. We’re talking about none other than Beauty Expo’s international virtual Beauty Space! Best of all, you’ll be able to watch interviews with industry experts and check out the latest beauty offerings all in the comfort and safety of your own home. Here’s all you need to know about it!
What is Beauty Space?
Overall, Beauty Space is a virtual joint exhibition featuring beautyexpo, philbeauty and vietbeauty and organized by Informa Markets. Beauty Space will go live for 2 days only on 18th and 19th November 2020 from 10am to 6pm. During this time, visitors and exhibitors will be able to connect and interact with each other in real time. In a way, you can say that the pandemic is rapidly changing the way beauty manufacturers market their products and reach out to consumers. Hence, Beauty Space serves as a great opportunity for sellers to create more relevant products based on current consumer feedback. Simultaneously, consumers can learn more about the latest beauty trends, news and gadgets via webinars available during the event.
What to expect
South East Asian countries are the main focus for Beauty Space this year. So you can expect to find beauty manufacturers from Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore, the Philippines and Taiwan. Aside from that, you’ll also be able to connect with suppliers from international countries like Turkey, Korea and even Poland. Additionally, there will be a couple of interesting webinars lined up for you for the event’s Beauty Talk Series to learn more about industry trends, updates and recommendations from industry leaders. Here are some of the topics that will be covered during the event:
- “Insider Scoop: How Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Beauty Brands Do Business” by Beauty Insider Singapore and Malaysia – P.S.: We’ll be sharing this webinar up on the blog soon so stay tuned for that!
- “2030 Beauty Trends” by Mintel
- “Vietnam Covid-19 Future Consequences” by Nielson
- “Health And Wellness To Emerge As Winners Post Pandemic Era” by Asia Pacific Spa & Wellness Coalition
- “Global Wellness Trend: Edible Cosmetics And Phytocosmetics” by The President Society Of Cosmetic Chemists Of Thailand
- and lots more!
How to register
Come join us at Beauty Space and experience Beauty Expo’s first ever exclusive virtual beauty event for yourself! Here’s how you can register:
- Visit the official Beauty Space website here.
- Click the “Register Now” button.
- Key in your name and email address.
- Check your email for a verification notification.
- Click the registration URL and fill up the registration form.
- And you’re done! You will receive an email with a unique event code within 24 hours!
Beauty Insider Singapore will be setting up our very own virtual booth on 18th November 2020 and we would love for you to come visit! Looking forward to seeing you there!