Hair Plus Korean Salon
Hair Plus Korean Salon was the first Korean hair salon opened in 2005 at Far East Plaza, a well-known beauty services niche. We started as a more affordable alternative for high-end clientele, offering the same quality products and services, such as L’Oreal Professional and reputable Korean brands.
Catering to both the Korean and local community in Singapore, Hair Plus Korean Salon has striven to provide the best in hair styling with a Korean touch.
- Bringing new styles, techniques and products available in the Korean market to Singapore
- Offering the latest hairstyles in K-Wave culture, like Volume Rebonding, C-Curl Perm and Creative Coloring
- Our senior stylists from Seoul have more than 10 years of experience in the business
Our Far East Plaza (14 Scotts Road) outlet is just outside the Central Business District and not affected by the Electronic Road Pricing.
- Far East Plaza houses a large variety of fashion, beauty and eating establishments
- There is also a Korean restaurant and supermarket
- The nearest station is Orchard (North South MRT line)