Since Rihanna dropped her Fenty Beauty makeup line a year ago, we’ve happily taken any excuse to get our hands on her brand’s diversified and luxurious products. We don’t need a reason to sweep those illuminating highlighters on, and her product range always makes us feels like its a befitting time to really glow. That’s the magic of Rihanna, after all. RiRi is truly shaking up the industry in terms of inclusivity and we’re 100% here for it.
Rihanna has undoubtedly brought the same diversity consideration and phenomenal designs to Savage X Fenty that she delivered to Fenty Beauty. She sure knows a thing or two about totally embracing one’s self, in every aspect. Between the music, films and her beloved cosmetic line, it’s safe to say Rihanna has had her hands full since entering the beauty and fashion industry. Below, we’re highlighting the beauty looks from the Savage x Fenty Fall/Winter 2018 led by Global Makeup Artists Priscilla Ono and Hector Espinal.
For the runway, the artistry team wanted the beauty looks for Savage x Fenty to focus on the colourful interpretation of emotions, creating looks that featured breathable, radiant skin and intense washes of colour inspired by stained-glass. With each look being unique to each girl and her skin tone, this showcase was completely flawless and empowering.
Key Products Used:
- Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil (SGD56.00) NEW!
- Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer in Diamond Milk (SGD31.00) NEW!
- Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Collection (SGD50.00)
- Rihanna Match Stix Matte Skinstick (SGD37.00)
- Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick in Chili Mango & Confetti (SGD 37.00)
- Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick in Candy Venom & Ma’Damn (SGD 28.00)
For more information about the brand, click here.
Photo credit: @FentyBeauty