DERMEDICS™ HYAL is a care gel created for all types of aesthetic medicine treatments. It ensures the proper connection between electrodes, probes and the skin. Gel visibly supports in rejuvenation of the skin to restore it’s younger and healthier appearance. Recommended for skin of all ages.
Detailed product view
- Contains very low molecular weight hyaluronic acid (LMVHA)
50 kDa (the size similar to human’s skin pore)
- Deeply hydrates the skin
- Keeps ions’ homeostatic balance
- Increases proteins’ expression of intercellular bridges
- Stimulates endogenous synthesis of hyaluronic acid of fibroblasts in epidermis
- Plumps up small wrinkles
- Microbiologically pure
- With proper viscosity
- Transparent color
- Water soluble
- Dermatologically tested
Active ingredients properties
The newest generation of very low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid (LMW HA), in the maximum allowable concentration 0.2%, has increased ability to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin. It is nonpathogenic and Hypoallergenic. It keeps ions in a homeostatic balance, increases proteins expression of intercellular bridges, stimulates endogenous synthesis of hyaluronic acid of fibroblasts into epidermis and plumps up fine lines by increasing skin density.
Aesthetic treatments recommendation for use
- Ultrasounds (sonophoresis)
- Electroporation (electrophoresis)
- Radio Frequency (RF)
- Cavitation (ultrasonic liposuction)
- Laser lipolysis (optional just to provide extra anti-aging benefits for the skin)
- Fragrance free
- Salt free
- Colorants free
- Paraben free
* Efficacy of active ingredients confirmed by in vitro and in vivo tests through regular application.
Registered in European Union as Cosmetic Products according to the Cosmetic Directive 76/768/EEC.
Manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Microbiologically and dermatologically tested. | NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.
Made with the greatest care in the European Union.