Iris Adhesive Eyeliner and Lashes
10 in stock
ELEGANT LIKE ROYALTY
Exude elegance with Iris’ natural flutter, giving you that classic everyday look you’ve been dreaming of.
HOW IT WORKS:
The Luxx Liner is formulated with a pressure-sensitive adhesive that, with soft to medium pressure, allows the liner lashes to bond with the liner without the use of glue. For best results, the liner may be used up to 6 months after opening.
Simply create your look in two steps: apply liner close to your lash line and press your lashes on top of it—it’s that easy! Line and lash. Fuller lashes in an instant.
- Almond, hooded, and monolid eyes
WHAT TO KNOW:
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Premium 3D lashes made from Korean faux mink to mimic real lashes
- Non-toxic ingredients—perfect for those allergic to lash glue!
- Easily elevates look with little to no makeup
- Quick and easy application—perfect for makeup beginners or lazy days
- Lightweight—feels like you’re wearing nothing!
- Reusable for 30 or more uses
- Suitable for long periods of wear (up to 8 hours)
- Comes in a sliding box for proper lash care and storage
WHAT TO LOVE:
- Beauty-enhancing confidence-booster you can stick on any time
- Easiest lash application that makes you feel like a pro
- Effortlessly puts your look together with only minimal product—think “I woke up like this!”
- Go-to makeup hack to looking and feeling ready to take on the day
- Less waste consumed with a product you can use multiple times
- 10mm in length and 30mm in width
WHAT’S IN THE PACKAGE:
Luxx sliding box with style label
- Apply: For best results, ensure your skin is clean, oil-free, and primed before application. Shake the Luxx Liner well before use and apply 2-3 swipes above your lash line. Let the liner dry for a few seconds. With soft to medium pressure, gently press the liner lashes on top of the liner to let them stick.
- Remove: Gently peel off the lashes and store them back in their case. Apply cleansing oil or micellar water on a cotton pad. Place the pad on your eyes, press lightly for a few seconds, then gently wipe the liner away.
- Clean: Use a solution of water mixed with baby shampoo or dishwashing soap to gently clean the lashes. Gently stroke the lashes (only) outwards until dirt and mascara debris are removed. Wet the other end of the cotton bud with water and gently clean your lashes to remove the solution residue. Leave your lashes to dry on the cotton pad while you do the same for the other set. To clean the liner, dip the tip in warm water then shake the liner downwards. Wipe with a clean tissue, close the cap, then shake well.
- Store: Keep your lashes safe and at tip top shape by returning them to their case, following a curved shape. The liner must be stored upright, in a cool area, away from direct sunlight.
Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Aqua, D&C Black, Polysorbate 80
No reviews yet, be the first to leave a review