Environ’s philosophy is “to normalise and maintain a healthy skin for a lifetime” no matter your age, skin tone or gender. Their Advanced Vitamin Skin Therapy (AVST) range incorporates the essential vitamins of A and C as well as a cocktail of antioxidants, namely vitamin C, E and B5, Beta-carotene and antioxidant plant extracts. Antioxidants absorb unstable free radicals formed in skin cells by UV light and minimise their harmful effects.
Ideal for skin of any age or condition, this range comes with a “Step Up” system to allow your skin to adapt to higher levels of vitamins resulting in a healthier, more youthful complexion, which is smoother with greater elasticity and superior photo-protection.
This scientifically proven formula contains:
- Powerful anti-oxidants from rooibos and honeybush tea extract as well as beta carotene.
- The rosemary oil extract works as an antioxidant with added anti-bacterial and mild antiseptic properties.
- Green tea extract provides further antioxidant properties to assist in the reduction of sun damage and also acts as a mild antibacterial.
- Resveratrol to help combat the visible signs of ageing.
- Matrixyl® which enhances the production of collagen and elastin in the skin, is included in the formula of AVST™ 3, 4 and 5.
- Vitamin A in the form of Retinyl Palmitate is included in AVST™ 1,2,3, while AVST 4 has Retinyl Acetate and AVST 5 contains both Retinyl Palmitate and Acetate.
- Vitamin C in the form of VCIP, an oil soluble, stabilised form of the vitamin.
The creams are formulated to assist in the reduction of fine lines, sun damage, uneven skin tone and dry facial skin.
For effective results, the cream should be used during the day with a sunscreen that is SPF15 or higher and should be applied twice a day (morning and evening) after cleansing and toning.
For more information, contact:
Tel: 6293 5530