TIMELINE & DATES
Deadline for Award Nomination Submission:
1st April, using the online nomination form or email.
The entire Judging Process will take one month.
The shortlisted entries for the Public Voting System will be notified by 2nd April 2019.
The public voting System will start 10th April, 2019 at 0000hrs
The public voting System closes on 16th April, 2359hrs.
Winners will be notified via email by 23rd April 2019.
JUDGING & WINNER NOTIFICATION
- Only votes from the online public voting system of Beauty Insider will be counted towards the judging. Social media votes on establishments’ social media channels, website etc will not count.
- Judging will be based on the voting from the public, selected site visits by the Beauty Insider team, supporting documents & information provided as stated in #9 and further research by the editorial and trial team of Beauty Insider. Judging will also take into account overall customer service reviews, Style, Innovation as stated in the nomination form.
- The nominee may have to host a judge, who maybe from the ‘VIP trial team’ of Beauty Insider or the Editorial Committee of Beauty Insider at their establishment for a site visit. This may include site inspection and / or testing out of treatments / services they have nominated themselves for, this will be done at no costs to the judges. The representative judge will hold accreditation from Beauty Insider and the establishment will be informed prior to coming down.
- Winners will be notified via email after the judging process by 23rd April 2019. If a winner is unreachable after seven (7) working days, or if that winner is unavailable for the award fulfilment, an alternate winner will be selected. If an eligible winner cannot be found for that category, it will not be awarded.
- Winners will be invited to consider various award packages to celebrate their achievement, which will entail a cost. Some items will not be chargeable and may be provided complimentary to the winner.
- The awards packages details will only be revealed to the winners and not released prior to the award notification date of 23rd April 2019.
- The organizer reserves the right to use any and all information related to the awards, including information on establishments for marketing, training or other purposes.
- The Awards and all of the related pages and contents are copyright to Beauty Insider. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of the organizer is strictly prohibited.
- The organizer reserves the right to change or amend the rules, dates and will display any changes on the Website and inform nominees accordingly.
- The decision of the Organiser in relation to any dispute about the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition is final and the organizer will not enter into correspondence with any nominee.
- The Organizer is not responsible for internet crashes, slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God during the voting process.
- The Organiser is not responsible for:
- any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by your entry into the awards or as a result of accepting of the award packages or collaterals provided by the organizer.
- any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable;
- any injury or damage to an entrant’s reputation