- Brands that distribute or sell beauty and wellness products collectively referred to as ‘brands’ are eligible to participate in the 2019 Beauty Insider “Beauty & Wellness Awards” herein referred to as ‘awards’.
- ‘Beauty Insider’ herein referred to as ‘organizer’ of the awards.
Awards Process & Judging Rules
- To be eligible for the awards, each nominee must submit a minimum of 3 products for each nominated SKU, for testing and evaluation by the judges.
- Each nominee must submit an ‘Award nomination form’ for the categories as stated on the nomination form.
- A full nomination form must be completed and submitted online before the deadline of February 22nd 2019. No entries submitted after the above date will be considered for the awards.
- Brands can nominate themselves for as many categories they like providing they have suitable products relevant for that category. We recommend stating your signature products on the nomination form.
- There is no participation fee required for the submission of your nominations for the awards.
- Supporting documents such as testimonials from your customers, reviews, previous awards won, write-ups from the media is strongly encouraged and will be taken into account during judging.
- After submission of nomination form and the products, a verification process is done to check for all documentation submitted and thereafter, products are tested by the judges.
- The Organizer may also, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject nominations that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property.
- Deadline for Award Nomination
Submission : February 22nd 2019 , using the online nomination form or email.
- The entire Judging Process will take one month.
- Winners will be notified via email by 3rd week of March 2019.
- Awards will officially be published by Mid-April and remain on the site permanently.
Judging & Winner Notification
- Judging will be based on the voting from the readers, bloggers, editorial team and trial team of Beauty Insider ladies. Supporting documents & information provided as stated earlier, testing & sampling, will be taken into account.
- Winners will be notified via email after the judging process by 3rd week of March 2019. If a winner is unreachable after seven (7) working days, or if that winner is unavailable for the award fulfilment, an alternate winner will be selected. If an eligible winner cannot be found for that category, it will not be awarded.
- Winners will be invited to consider various award packages to celebrate their achievement, which will entail a cost. Some items will not be chargeable and may be provided complimentary to the winner.
- The awards packages details will only be revealed to the winners and not released prior to the award notification.
- The organizer reserves the right to use any and all information related to the awards, including information on establishments for marketing, training or other purposes.
- The Awards and all of the related pages and contents are copyright to Beauty Insider. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of the organizer is strictly prohibited.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change or amend the rules, dates and will display any changes on the Website and inform nominees accordingly.
- The decision of the Organizer in relation to any dispute about the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition is final and the Organizer will not enter into correspondence with any nominee.
- The Organizer is not responsible for internet crashes, slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God during the voting process.
- The Organizer is not responsible for:
- any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by your entry into the awards or as a result of accepting of the award packages or collaterals provided by the organizer.
- any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable;
- any injury or damage to an entrant’s reputation