Heard of Zenyum but not sure what it is? Well, Zenyum Invisible Braces are also known as clear aligners. And thanks to these teeth aligners, you can now escape those thick ‘Ugly Betty’ metal braces and all the pain that comes along with them. Okay, you are curious to know more right? Beauty Insider gives you an insight into everything you need to know about these 3D printed braces.
- What is Zenyum?
- What Is The Process of Zenyum?
- How Much Does Zenyum Cost?
- What Are the Benefits of Wearing Zenyum?
- The Difference Between Zenyum And Invisalign
- What Are the Limitations to Wearing Zenyum?
- What is the Difference Between Zenyum and Other Brands?
- Does Zenyum Really Work?
- Who Is The Suitable Candidate for Zenyum?
- Lastly, Where Can I Find More Info About Zenyum?
What is Zenyum?
Zenyum is a 3D-printed clear aligner that can make aesthetic corrections to your teeth. When Zenyum first launched, they focused on treating mild to moderate cases involving movement of top and bottom eight teeth. Today, with the use of advanced technology, Zenyum is now able to treat more moderate to complex cases involving movement of all teeth.
Zenyum Invisible Braces is now a popular option for a range of complexity from minor corrections to more complex adjustments. These aligners are also suitable for those who have worn metal braces previously, whose teeth have shifted out of place over time.
This award-winning invisible aligner is specifically designed to treat various types of teeth complexity. With the team of dedicated dentists and 24/7 support from their clinic partner, they will ensure that you attain the smile of your dream. Besides, Zenyum Invisible Braces is known for its comfort, strength, and effectiveness. Within three months, you will see visible results and the starting price for the cost of treatment is only $2400.
What Is The Process of Zenyum?
Here’s the process of how these invisible braces work:
- First, send in pictures of your teeth to Zenyum. This step is free and Zenyum’s dentists will assess your teeth photos to determine if their aligners are suitable for you.
- Once you have passed Zenyum pre-assessment, it means you could be suitable to use the invisible braces. An appointment will be arranged for you to have a more thorough dental assessment at one of Zenyum’s partner clinics for oral examination, x-ray and 3D scanning.
- After the dental consultation visit, Zenyum will send you a treatment plan for your approval to see the 3D simulation of your outcome before making payment!
- Finally, approve your new smile and you will be notified to collect your full kit of aligners at the same clinic where you had the consultation to officially begin your treatment.
- For the rest of the treatment, Zenyum and the dentists will closely monitor progress on the Zenyum app. You can also use the app to track your treatment!
Also, you will be advised to wear your aligners for 20 to 22 hours daily, and you are only to remove them while drinking, eating or cleaning. However, don’t worry as you will be provided with detailed care instructions on how to use your aligners.
How Much Does Zenyum Cost?
- Initial consultation: $120 – $170
- Zenyum Invisible Braces: Starting from $2400
- Retainers: $300 a pair
- Optional re-scanning of teeth: $100
For more information about their pricing, click here
What Are the Benefits of Wearing Zenyum?
- It is up to 70% cheaper than other invisible braces and metal braces.
- You can see visible results in 2-3 months. Treatment duration on average for Zenyum Invisible Braces is 3 – 15 months, depending on case complexity. While for other braces, it usually takes 12- 18 months.
- The treatment is really easy to follow. Zenyum has an app for customers to track their treatment and for dentists to closely monitor the treatment progress.
- Comfortable. Zenyum invisible braces are more comfortable than the traditional ones because Zenyum braces are removable, lightweight, easy to get used to, and invisible so no one can see that you are wearing them!
The Difference Between Zenyum And Invisalign
The similarity between these two is that Zenyum is able to treat different level of case complexity. Plus, Zenyum’s treatments are directed and supervised by dentists from start to finish. On the other hand, the main difference is that Zenyum uses non-extraction approach and instead IPR (inter-proximal reduction) method will be used to create spaces to fix crowding or protrusion issue.
Zenyum proprietary app allows their licensed dentists to monitor your treatment progress without any frequent dental visits. Reviews with the dentists at the partner clinics will still be scheduled to ensure you are satisfied with the end result before they proceed to print out retainer for you. Lastly, if you have any concerns or dissatisfaction, you can request for “Refinement” to do some minor corrections to further enhance your teeth alignment
What Are the Limitations to Wearing Zenyum?
- Zenyum is only available at selected partner clinics in Singapore as they only work with experienced dentists who have undergone their training.
- Post-treatment care. Like other braces dental treatment, Zenyum dentists recommend that you wear retainers after the treatment to keep them in place. Otherwise the teeth would start shifting out of alignment.
What is the Difference Between Zenyum and Other Brands?
Watch this video for more information about how it works
Like the top invisible braces brand in the world, Zenyum can treat a range of complexity, teeth conditions, and dental concerns. Their aligners are invisible and results are visible in 2-3 months, with relatively shorter treatment duration compared to other brands.
Does Zenyum Really Work?
In short, yes! Zenyum can treat common teeth issues like crowding, protrusion, crossbite & gaps between teeth.
Who Is The Suitable Candidate for Zenyum?
As Zenyum invisible braces is a non-invasive treatment, most people prefer them to metal braces. Zenyum also offers ZenyumClear™ Aligners for mild to moderate cases and ZenyumClear™ Plus Aligners for more complex cases, so they can treat a wider range of cases, teeth conditions, and misalignments.
To know if you are suitable for Zenyum, just take their free smile assessment here. Answer a few questions about yourself and submit your teeth photos for their dentists to assess your suitability. And remember, you have to wear the aligners for at least 22 hours a day to stay with the treatment plan and for the most optimal results. Otherwise, there will be a lack of consistent pressure on the teeth to keep them in their new position.
Lastly, Where Can I Find More Info About Zenyum?
For constant updates about Zenyum, you can download the Zenyum App. The app features everything you need to know to own a radiant smile. Below, we have all the key reasons why you need to download the app now!
Highlights of the Zenyum App:
- Offers FREE assessment for Zenyum Invisible Braces by dentists.
- Track your treatment progress.
- Zenyum and their dentists closely monitors your progress
- Chat with Zenyum customer care.
- Reminds you when you need to switch your braces
- Buy the Zenyum Sonic toothbrush and order brush-head refills.
- Has a blog for juicy info about all things smile cosmetics.