Get firmer, clearer and brighter skin with transdermal therapy. This special skincare treatment sloughs of dead skin and infuses deeper skin layers with Retinol. It is personally recommended by Dr. Rohan Mendis as a way to revitalize dull, dry and aging skin.
What is transdermal therapy?
This is a two-step facial rejuvenation treatment that combines microdermabrasion, dermoelectroporation and Retinol.
- Microdermabrasion peels off dead skin cells and scarred tissue. It immediately improves skin texture and can help lighten scars. It is more effective than exfoliating scrubs, and has the added benefits of improving your skin’s circulation and boosting tissue regeneration.
- Dermoelectroporation stimulates the skin with electric pulses. It temporarily opens the skin cell “gates” so the retinol is absorbed better and faster.
- Retinol is a Vitamin A derivative that is considered excellent in anti-ageing. It is clinically proven to improve collagen production, fight acne, unclog pores, and repair damage caused by exposure to the sun and pollution. Over time and with proper skincare and other healthy skin habits, retinol can help reduce existing wrinkles and restore firmness and elasticity to your skin.
What are the benefits of transdermal therapy?
Transdermal therapy helps the skin in two ways: removing dead skin, and strengthening and healing the skin from within. This double approach can rejuvenate the skin in ways that a single chemical peel or injection cannot achieve.
What are the risks and side effects of transdermal therapy?
This non-invasive treatment has no risk, and any redness disappears within hours. However, it is important to avoid direct sun exposure right after the treatment.
If you have sensitive or very dry skin, Dr. Mendis will provide you with tips and guidelines on how to take extra care of it after the treatment.
When should I consider transdermal therapy?
This treatment can help anyone who wants brighter, smoother and firmer skin. It is suitable for all skin types, and can be done alongside other treatments. Think of it as a power treatment that complements your regular skincare.
Get a personal consultation with Dr. Rohan Mendis
Everyone’s skin is different. Dr. Mendis can assess your skin to find out what it needs the most. If you struggle with acne, are worried about sagging skin, or suffer from pigmentation problems like sun spots or freckles, he can recommend the best combination of treatments. While transdermal therapy can refresh your skin, he can give you a tailored regimen that will go to the root of your skincare problem and heal your skin from the inside out. To schedule an appointment, you can:
- Drop by the Clinic: 333A Orchard Road, Level 04 Unit No. 17, Mandarin Gallery, Singapore 238897
- Call: +65 62351728
- Visit the website: www.drmendis.com