With our busy schedules, it’s important to have our skincare and makeup essentials stored in one place. Plus, it saves time to have everything you need lined up and ready for you when you only have less than 5 minutes to get ready. Here, we’ve compiled a list of the cutest makeup bags in Singapore to help keep your everyday makeup neat and organized!
- What Should I Keep In My Makeup Bag?
- Top 10 Cutest Makeup Bags In Singapore
- 1. Ripples Cherry Embroidery Denim Ladies Cosmetic Pouch
- 2. Pomelo Ta.Tha.Ta Million Dollar Pouch
- 3. Vayne Personalized Leather Cosmetic Bag
- 4. Reisenthel Travelcosmetic Diamond Rouge
- 5. Ripples Livia Floral Ladies Cosmetic Pouch
- 6. Topshop Large Half Moon Makeup Bag
- 7. Ban.do Getaway Toiletry Bag – Emerald Super Bloom
- 8. Love SG Punny Pouches
- 9. Zigzagme Zipit Mesh Monster Pouch Pink
- 10. The Flat Lay Co. Drawstring Makeup Bag
What Should I Keep In My Makeup Bag?
Trust us, once you’ve gathered everything in one place, getting ready in the mornings will be an absolute breeze. Here is a checklist of some makeup essentials your might like to pop into your everyday bag. Remember, for a quick and fuss-free routine, always keep it simple!
- High-coverage concealer
- Powder compact
- Eyelash curler
- Brow pencil or powder
- Bronzing powder (you can double it up as a contour shade for your eyes)
- Eyeshadow palette or eyeshadow stick with classic everyday shades
- Your favourite lipstick (you can even use it on your cheeks as a cream blush!)
- Lip liner (if you want to shape your lips for a fuller pout)
- Eyeliner (whether it’s liquid, pencil, gel or kohl, it’s totally up to you)
- One fluffy eyeshadow brush
- One tapered contouring brush
- Liquid highlighter (can be applied easily with fingers)
- Waterproof mascara
Top 10 Cutest Makeup Bags In Singapore
So, now that you’ve got your checklist down pat, here is a list of our favourite kawaii makeup bags to help get you started with your day!
1. Ripples Cherry Embroidery Denim Ladies Cosmetic Pouch
Who doesn’t love baby cherries? This adorable cherry-embroidered denim pouch comes in a mid blue wash shade. It’s also made with polyester and synthetic leather so no animals were harmed in the making of this bag. Besides this design, this pouch comes in various summer-inspired colours and prints like tropical fruits and unicorn floats!
Available at Zalora Singapore for $15.20.
2. Pomelo Ta.Tha.Ta Million Dollar Pouch
How adorable is this little guy? With its googly eyes, light cadet blue shade and squarish shape, it looks just like a mini robot head. And, if you take a closer look at its mouth, its actually a fine print that says “happily made in Bangkok by Ta Tha Ta”. Additionally, the pouch has a water-resistant fabric for its lining and features 100% cotton canvas on the outside.
Available at Zalora Singapore for $34.
3. Vayne Personalized Leather Cosmetic Bag
We love everything about this bag! Firstly, let’s talk about the quality. The material is genuine 100% top grain pebble leather with a chic minimalist design. Secondly, it comes in a variety of colours, but our favourites are in classic red, cocoa brown and burgundy. Thirdly, it’s incredibly spacious and is able to fit all your essentials in one place. And last but not least, you can add a personal touch to it with your initials in silver, gold or gunmetal.
Available at Zalora Singapore for $55.
4. Reisenthel Travelcosmetic Diamond Rouge
This pretty mauve-pink travel pouch by Reisenthel is perfect for travel! Because of its sturdy metal frame, it is able to hold its shape even on bumpy car or airplane rides. In addition to that, its water-resistant, has a handle strap and contains a zip pocket and 3 loops inside to hold smaller or cylindrical items like compacts and lipsticks.
Available at Zalora Singapore for $28.90.
5. Ripples Livia Floral Ladies Cosmetic Pouch
If you like floral patterns and cheerful colours then this one’s for you! Another fun deisng by Ripples, this case is the perfect companion to grab for when you’re on the go. Plus, it’s brilliant red shade and flower-power design will be sure to brighten your day in a jiffy! Oh, and did we mention it’s water-resistant and has 3 hidden compartments for your smaller items?
Available at Zalora Singapore for $10.
6. Topshop Large Half Moon Makeup Bag
We’re totally living for this futuristic half moon holographic bag by Topshop! Since it’s quite spacious and only has one compartment, it’s ideal for storing all your bigger-sized essentials like foundation bottles and setting sprays. Also, since it catches the light so well, it’ll double up great as a casual dinner/club clutch!
Available at Zalora Singapore for $13.
7. Ban.do Getaway Toiletry Bag – Emerald Super Bloom
What is life without a fun splash of colour, eh? Besides, it doesn’t hurt that this brilliant emerald green flower power bag by Ban.do is as functional as it is gorgeous! In addition to having 2 separate mesh compartments, this cosmetics bag holds its shape well and is too cute not to be put on display!
Available at bando.com for $24.95.
8. Love SG Punny Pouches
If you love fun Singlish puns and punchy colours like we do, then you’re going to love these punny pouches by Love SG! Some of our favourites include this tau huey one and “you got mee goreng crazy” in a vivacious pop of sunshine yellow.
Available at love.sg for $9.90.
9. Zigzagme Zipit Mesh Monster Pouch Pink
Aww, check out this adorable little fella! Besides their fun monster designs and zippers for mouths, Zipit bags by Zigzagme come in various colours and themes too! While they aren’t big enough to store all your bigger items, they are great for keeping your smaller compacts and lippie products for touchups throughout the day.
Available at naiise.com for $16.90.
10. The Flat Lay Co. Drawstring Makeup Bag
Last but not least, we’ve got this ingenious convertible makeup bag by The Flat Lay Co.! Instead of the usual zippers and boxy shapes, this one can be taken apart easily and spread out like a picnic blanket for easy access to your makeup essentials. They also come in a variety of prints and colours so there’s something for everyone!
Love reading about makeup? Check out our tips on makeup organization here!
Author Clara Siew | Date 2nd Oct 2020